LeMASKA Black + Filter 10 SET
LeMASKA Black Mask + Filter 10 SET
Medium: 300*100 mm
1. [LeMaska Fashion Covers]
Protect others and yourself with LeMaska Face covers in public transport and enclosed space.
This set includes a pack of 10 LeMaska KF80 disposable filters.
LeMASKA Face cover is washable and reusable but this item do not include a filter.
Medium: 300*100 mm
2. [Filter 10 set]
KF80 masks are equivalent to P1 filtration and filter out 80% of particulate matter. Disposable Filter is not attached to the mask. If necessary, use the enclosed double-sided tape at the bottom of the wire.
LeMASKA Disposable Filter _KF 80 passed the KF80 test by Korea Apparel Testing & Research Institute (KATRI) in October 2019.
LeMASKA Mask Washing Guide
1) Do not wash in high temperature: Washing in hot water can damage the fabric. We recommend hand wash in cold water.
2) Caution when drying : Avoid direct sunlight. Dry in the shade.
3) Do not iron : High temperature ironing might cause damage on fabric.
4) Do not bleach : Avoid chlorine bleach and use neutral detergent.
- Depending on the product, lint may be caused by excessive friction.
- If the mask becomes damaged, contaminated, or difficult to breathe, replace it with a new one.
- Avoid fire.
- Do not use anything other than the intended use of the product.
“According to the MFDS(Ministry of Food and Drug Administration)’s recommendation, employees of hospitals who treat patients directly in hospitals recommend health masks such as KF94, KF99 to protect their respiratory organs from infectious sources. For the general public, wearing a KF 80 mask is said. It is recommended to use a health mask with a filter, but if not, wearing a wind mask to prevent coughs or droplets from being exposed immediately is also helpful.”
- Feb, 25th, 2020/ Eun-kyung Chung, Head of the Central Anti-Virus Task Force. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o974Q7jjFE