LeMASKA Filter 10 SET x 5
[Additional LeMASKA KF80 disposable 10 filters] x5
KF80 masks are equivalent to P1 filtration and filter out 80% of particulate matter. Disposable Filter is not attatched to mask. If necessary, use the enclosed double sided tape at the bottom of the wire.
LeMASKA Disposable Filter _KF 80 passed the KF80 test by Korea Apparel Testing & Research Institute (KATRI) on October, 2019.
LeMASKA Mask Washing Guide
1) Do not wash in high temperature: Washing in hot water can damage the fabric. We recommend hand wash in cold water.
2) Caution when drying : Avoid direct sunlight. Dry in the shade.
3) Do not iron : High temperature ironing might cause damage on fabric.
4) Do not bleach : Avoid chlorine bleach and use neutral detergent.
- Depending on the product, lint may be caused by excessive friction.
- If the mask becomes damaged, contaminated, or difficult to breathe, replace it with a new one.
- Avoid fire.
- Do not use anything other than the intended use of the product.
“According to the MFDS(Ministry of Food and Drug Administration)’s recommendation, employees of hospitals who treat patients directly in hospitals recommend health masks such as KF94, KF99 to protect their respiratory organs from infectious sources. For the general public, wearing a KF 80 mask is said. It is recommended to use a health mask with a filter, but if not, wearing a wind mask to prevent coughs or droplets from being exposed immediately is also helpful.”
- Feb, 25th, 2020/ Eun-kyung Chung, Head of the Central Anti-Virus Task Force. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o974Q7jjFE